One Stop Destination
Engineering is the creative application of science, mathematical methods, and empirical evidence to the innovation, design, construction, operation and maintenance of structures, machines, materials, devices, systems, processes, and organizations. The discipline of engineering encompasses a broad range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied mathematics, applied science, and types of application.
Get 50+ hours of classroom coaching for various F.E. and S.E. subjects with thousands practice examples, well structured notes, regular tests, etc. Following are the various classroom courses we provide, individual details of which can be found later.
- Engineering Mathematics I (M-I)
- Engineering Mathematics II (M-II)
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Graphics
- Programming and Problem Solving (PPS)
- Electrical/ Electronics
- Engineering Mathematics III (MIII) for all branches
- Mechanical: S.O.M, F.M., T.O.M
- Civil: S.O.M., F.M., S.A.
- Computer/IT: Micro Processor, Data Structures, OOPs, DM etc.
- Electrical: Network Analysis
Third Year Fourth Year
We conduct various important subjects of third year and fourth year Engineering